Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Party Playlist

Here is the list of the music for the evening. To add a selection to the list, leave a comment on this post with the song title and artist and we will see if we can get it on the play list for the party.

Play That Funky Music
That's the Way I Like
Hot Stuff
Boogie Nights
It Makes You Feel Like Dancing
I Will Survive
Love Roller coaster
Funkytown
I'm Your Boogie Man
Disco Inferno
Keep On Dancing
Everybody Dance
Best Disco In Town
Boogie Wonderland
I Love the Night Life
Last Dance
Boogie Oogie Oogie
Shake Your Booty
It's a Disco Night
You Should Be Dancing
Dance, Dance, Dance
Dancing Queen
Get Up and Boogie
Jungle Boogie
Get Down Tonight
Macho Man
Best of My Love
Celebration
We Are Family
Car Wash
Jive Talking
Y.M.C.A.
Ring My Bell
Le Freak
Lady Marmalade
Stayin' Alive
Disco Queen
Don't Leave Me This Way
Pick Up the Pieces
Boogie Shoes
Disco Disco
Boogie Fever
Shake Your Groove Thing
Night Fever
Super Freak
Love Machine
Saturday Night
Ladies Night
Play That Funky Music
That's the Way I Like It



No comments: